Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

The "Deity" Bit is actually going rather quickly.

At first, I was going to make a campaign world with Husa theology, because I rather like the twist that it gives to good and evil alignments, and because I thought it would be too much trouble to make up another theology. Yesterday at work, however, I got a marvelous idea for a new theology/mythology/pantheon for a world, and also a name: Herohaven. I stayed up until midnight last night (which is late for me, nowadays) rapidly entering it all in my computer and making up more as I went along. I think I might incorporate some of the history and civilization ideas I'd had from my first world into this one.

With no one who has to agree (or argue) with me, the "Deity" bit is going very quickly.

Does "Herohaven" sound like a place you'd want to play a campaign?

Yesterday I went to my friend's graduation party. There were a ton of people, and we played volleyball (I'm atrocious at the game) and muddy, rainy Ultimate Frisbee (I scored one of the goals!), and I got to see some of my friends from Lancaster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home