Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Perqs and Quirks

When you clean dorms, you find stuff. Apparently LBC doesn't have a fine policy for leaving things, because you find a lot of stuff. Most of it ends up in the trash: I've found dirty clothes, a bottle of shoe cleaner, and at least a half-dozen shower-head shampoo racks.

I've also brought home some finds: unopened cocoa packets, a (clean!) plush fox with magnetic limbs, and a blue-glass Anchor-Hocking coffee mug. And lots of paper clips and pennies.

We also had a cookout at work today.

On the other hand, I spent this morning in an unairconditioned apartment building, wiping the walls with "16" water (our cleaners have numbers), and feeling the hot sweat collect in my gloves and dribble down my arms.

We went to the home school graduation tonight. I saw a lot of people I know, and more that I kind of know. It was good.

Have a great weekend, everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home