Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Job Landed

I got the LBC job (and so did my brother, so we can drive together). It's got decent pay and great hours - no evenings or weekends! - and they hired me full-time. So, I'm pretty happy. I worked for the morning today, and I'm going to start full-time on Monday, after all the wedding craziness is over. It's cleaning, mostly, and some cleaning of bathrooms. Ah, well, at least I think I'm not going to get as sick of that as I got of deadfiles.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mackenzie said...

Woohoo! Jobs just rock my socks off... well, sort of, in the money-earned kind of way, not really in the lifetime-fulfillment kinda way....

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home