It's boring to write about bored characters.
This I have discovered. I need to make my character bored, though, because the whole "adventure" thing is part of her character conflict, and she's in the "not-having" it part right now. I'll just have to slog through.
I found a purple water pistol at work, and a pair of boots that might fit my sister.
I started teaching my family how to make character sheets tonight. As with us, it's taking forever. You have to explain everything to explain anything. Anyway, I have two elf rangers, a halfling druid, and a human sorcerer.
I'm making a dwarf rogue as an example, and I rolled some pretty sweet ability scores: 17, 15, 15, 13, 13, 11. I wish I would get that on a character I was actually going to get to play!
I found a purple water pistol at work, and a pair of boots that might fit my sister.
I started teaching my family how to make character sheets tonight. As with us, it's taking forever. You have to explain everything to explain anything. Anyway, I have two elf rangers, a halfling druid, and a human sorcerer.
I'm making a dwarf rogue as an example, and I rolled some pretty sweet ability scores: 17, 15, 15, 13, 13, 11. I wish I would get that on a character I was actually going to get to play!


2 Comments:
You're playing D&D with your family? That is insanely cool. My parents tend to forget that I even play. And I tend (conveniently) not to bring it up very often....
I think she's going to be researching something which turns out to be sea-serpent related (yes, I am still going with that as a major climax). And there is definitely the unwanted suitor. Thanks for reminding me.
Yep. My dad and my sister are the elf rangers, my mom is the halfling druid, and my brother is the human sorcerer. That's as far as we've gotten, so far. I'm going to run a very mini campaign for them in the world I'm making up.
Post a Comment
<< Home