Yay for the Wedding
It was so good to see how happy Chad and Amy were - they were so beautiful together!
I got to have Liz and Lucy at my house for various days, and see everyone else one more time before summer really got going. Yay. But I miss you even more...
I learned how to use a video camera.
And now I'm getting up at 6:30 every morning and cleaning for eight hours. I'm going to try walking home tomorrow (since I don't have a car and I don't want to wait for my dad to pick me up).
Meryn and Dalion are slowly taking shape. I've cut out the childhood parts and am trying to start just before the voyage.
I got to have Liz and Lucy at my house for various days, and see everyone else one more time before summer really got going. Yay. But I miss you even more...
I learned how to use a video camera.
And now I'm getting up at 6:30 every morning and cleaning for eight hours. I'm going to try walking home tomorrow (since I don't have a car and I don't want to wait for my dad to pick me up).
Meryn and Dalion are slowly taking shape. I've cut out the childhood parts and am trying to start just before the voyage.


1 Comments:
"now I'm getting up at 6:30 every morning and cleaning for eight hours"
Welcome to the world of a college summer employee
Post a Comment
<< Home