Never underestimate the power of overestimation!
My tentative 3 hour film meeting became a 45 minute film meeting. Yay for being efficient and having a cooperative cast.
I would be pleasantly surprised if my 5 hour estimate for the actual filming is also cut down quite a bit. I'll have to brush up on my handling of the camera in the next two weeks.
I cut my hair this afternoon (about an inch) and it looks nice. I'm always inordinately pleased with myself for being able to do that.
I saw "Noises Off" again last night. Liz was great.
I think I have only one huge thing due this week. Which I should start on...but one is much better than two or three.
I would be pleasantly surprised if my 5 hour estimate for the actual filming is also cut down quite a bit. I'll have to brush up on my handling of the camera in the next two weeks.
I cut my hair this afternoon (about an inch) and it looks nice. I'm always inordinately pleased with myself for being able to do that.
I saw "Noises Off" again last night. Liz was great.
I think I have only one huge thing due this week. Which I should start on...but one is much better than two or three.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home