Epidemic Doodle
It started in Bioethics class; I suppose that's a logical place for an epidemic to start. Desperately requiring something a bit more artistic to do between the supply shortages and the informed consents, I began drawing - not too well at first, as I am not naturally gifted at it. But, as I drew more and more swords (what else?) I think I actually got half-decent at them. I liked one with subtle gray-metal dolphin quillons enough to choose it for one of my characters. I moved on to knives and a few bows and arrows. Then I started on some animals, and human figures in varying medieval-ish clothing.
Then, I started drawing during Essence of Cinema. Yesterday I embellished my Communication notes, and today I drew lots of figures in futuristic clothing during American Cinema. The only class untouched is 16mm, because it's not a very note-taking class.
Today I drew a cuddy, which Mackenzie first thought was a manatee and then thought was too cute to eat.
At least I think my figure-drawing is improving. Maybe I'll get good and quick enough to do my own storyboards. That would be happy.
Then, I started drawing during Essence of Cinema. Yesterday I embellished my Communication notes, and today I drew lots of figures in futuristic clothing during American Cinema. The only class untouched is 16mm, because it's not a very note-taking class.
Today I drew a cuddy, which Mackenzie first thought was a manatee and then thought was too cute to eat.
At least I think my figure-drawing is improving. Maybe I'll get good and quick enough to do my own storyboards. That would be happy.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home