01:02:03 04/05/06
We, the purists, celebrated this time last night (or technically, early this morning). As Mackenzie pointed out, it occurs only once a century. So, with much standing in a circle outside the dorm, jumping up and down and cheering quietly, and lying on the grass talking about our anthropomorphized tree, we observed this numeric occasion.
For all of you who want to observe this today, you can try again at 01:02:03 PM. This makes the date April 5, 2006, or 01:02:03 04/05/06.
For all of you who want to observe this today, you can try again at 01:02:03 PM. This makes the date April 5, 2006, or 01:02:03 04/05/06.


4 Comments:
So I was randomly looking at your Blogger profile, and your "favorite books" sections looks like this:
The Bible, The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, Prince Caspian, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, The Horse and His Boy, The Silver, The Magician's Nephew, The Last Battle, Out of the Silent Planet, Perelandra, That Hideous Strength, Mere Christianity, The Pilgrim's Regress, Miracles, The Problem of Pain, The Screwtape Letters, The Great Divorce, Till We Have Faces
methinks you need to expand your literary tastes a bit, no?
I used to have it collapsed under the heading "C. S. Lewis." I have a ton more books on the list, and I thought they'd all fit. But they don't, and I've been meaning to put it back under just the author so I have more room. I think I'll do that right now.
There. Now you can see some of my other favorite books.
Also, for the first time in my life, I think my taste for C. S. Lewis, at least philosophically, is waning. So the re-collapsing is fitting.
Post a Comment
<< Home