Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Halloo out there!

Hmmm. Is there anything interesting going on?

Schoolwork, schoolwork, schoolwork. Aach. Too much of that stuff to wade through to decide if any of it's interesting or not. Maybe the film. That would probably be interesting. Got to get through papers and debates before I can think about that, though.

Anything else?

I just learned they're having the spring dance in the Whitaker Center for Science and the Arts. I'm suddenly more motivated to go to one of those things again: if I get bored because nobody's dancing, I can just look at motion demonstators and gigantic bug eyeballs. They also have a really nifty set of optical and holographic images. Or maybe they would move the exhibits? :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home