Work and Play
Saturday morning I slept until 10:30. I think that's a record. After lunch I did taxes and read Atlas Shrugged.
Sunday: Church and reading Atlas Shrugged.
Monday I intended to start on my Communication paper, but instead finished Atlas Shrugged. I recommend it.
Tuesday I tried to watch the reality TV show episodes for my Communication paper, but ended up having to go to Blockbuster and rent the DVD of Survivor's first season highlights. My whole family watched it. I hope it'll work for my paper. I'm currently downloading the DivX player to see if I can play those CDs Matt gave me of a different show. We'll see.
I've watched several movies and played some board games with my family, two of our favorite activities. We had a birthday cake for my grandma. I gave my brother some advice on filming his animation short - oh the luxury of being able to float a digital camera anywhere in digital space!
Sunday: Church and reading Atlas Shrugged.
Monday I intended to start on my Communication paper, but instead finished Atlas Shrugged. I recommend it.
Tuesday I tried to watch the reality TV show episodes for my Communication paper, but ended up having to go to Blockbuster and rent the DVD of Survivor's first season highlights. My whole family watched it. I hope it'll work for my paper. I'm currently downloading the DivX player to see if I can play those CDs Matt gave me of a different show. We'll see.
I've watched several movies and played some board games with my family, two of our favorite activities. We had a birthday cake for my grandma. I gave my brother some advice on filming his animation short - oh the luxury of being able to float a digital camera anywhere in digital space!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home