All is well with Life
I am philosophically happy. It turns out I was reading some things into Christianity that weren't really there. Life is good. :)
So, I finally have an idea (storyboarded, too) for my ink animation project. I'll be working a ton on that this week.
I got the CDs to play (thanks to Matt). I like Space Cadets a lot better than Survivor.
One paper almost down, three to go. Plus films, projects, and the bioethics debate.
But Life is still good.
So, I finally have an idea (storyboarded, too) for my ink animation project. I'll be working a ton on that this week.
I got the CDs to play (thanks to Matt). I like Space Cadets a lot better than Survivor.
One paper almost down, three to go. Plus films, projects, and the bioethics debate.
But Life is still good.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home