Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

The clock has struck thirteen; we had best call in the theoreticians.

I wonder if, in heaven, we'll get to look like we always felt we really were. I think it is totally cool that we'll get new names. I imagine they'll fit us better than we ever knew ourselves on earth. But, I wonder, will we get to look like we always wanted to look? I don't mean being an inch (or six) taller or 5 pounds thinner. I mean like having brilliant fiery white-copper light shooting out of our skins, or being able to fly, or having really long glossy black hair that never tangles in anything and never needs to be washed, or being able to talk with our eyes. It's fun, now, to make up a character, or draw a picture, that's kind of like what you would want to be. I'm just hoping it really happens someday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mackenzie said...

I think it won't matter what we look like in heaven, at all. I think for once it will really be our souls, our *selves* in the truest sense of the word, that matters.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Captain Shar said...

Even if it doesn't matter to other people (in fact, I know how Liz feels about the whole glowing skin thing) I still think it'd be awesome to look the way I always wanted to look.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home