Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Only in our room... or The First Prank

Last night, due to (1) me not having any homework for Monday, (2) me being mostly done with the stuff for Tuesday, (3) my roomies being very diligent and working on their work, and (4) visiting hours being extended for the Superbowl,

I went to see if the boys were doing anything interesting, and they were, so we ended up hanging out for a little while and then playing Settlers of Catan until 11:45.

Well, apparently my dear roomies eventually decided they could spare a few moments to, if not stop doing homework, at least apply it to a rather superfluous task: pulling the first room prank. Liz is taking poetry, and so, in order to punish me for being away so long and having a good time, my roomies put up love poetry around the room, and a particularly "lovey" one right by my desk.

I discovered the article this morning, much to their amusement. I wash my hands of it, though they threaten now to either leave it by my desk or put it on the door.

Edit: as of 4:15, Liz has come in and noticed the 2nd and slightly more official prank. She was not particularly affected, though she did deny that the previous night's action had been a prank. This I am prepared to accept, though I think the said action definitely set a precedent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home