Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

New Years Eve in Mechanicsburg

This is what I will be working on, shortly. This is the footage for my final editing project. I'm pretty sure I'm going to follow "the boy in the brown shirt." And maybe "the girl in the blue shirt who writes in her notebook." With some of "the girl in the pink shirt" thrown in. I suppose this is really good editing practice, but it's kind of difficult to come up with a logical order, since there aren't any characters.

Liz, Lucy, Mackenzie, and I clambered a tree today. Since it was kind of lying down, we thought "climbed" wasn't quite the right word. Maybe when it gets warmer, I'll climb farther - the tree hangs out over the creek.

At supper we assigned animals to everybody, and then picked our own. I was labeled a tiger, and I think I feel like a flying fish, quick in my natural element, but also trying to fly. If I could choose anything, though, I think it would be a good gryphon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home