So Far, So Good
The semester is going excellently so far, thank you very much.
Except that I have 4 of my 5 classes to go, those 4 also being the hardest. At least I know the professors for 3 of them. I think I'm the most worried and excited about 16mm Production. I'm really excited to finally be making films, and really scared that I won't be any good at it.
Our room is trying an experiment: going to bed early and getting up early. At least one of us has an 8:00 class on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, and we figured we'd do better if we weren't sleep-deprived. We'll see how long the resolution holds.
Looking forward to a grand semester with everybody.
Except that I have 4 of my 5 classes to go, those 4 also being the hardest. At least I know the professors for 3 of them. I think I'm the most worried and excited about 16mm Production. I'm really excited to finally be making films, and really scared that I won't be any good at it.
Our room is trying an experiment: going to bed early and getting up early. At least one of us has an 8:00 class on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, and we figured we'd do better if we weren't sleep-deprived. We'll see how long the resolution holds.
Looking forward to a grand semester with everybody.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home