Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

The Library Alarm is Really Really Loud

I suppose I've become more of a film major: I've officially set off the library alarm by going out the door that is fine to go out at night, but sets off the alarm during the day. I think the library alarm is worse than the dorm ones: it's an extremely loud continuous tone. So, I go out the door, hear this awful noise, and turn back into the hall looking very sheepish as one of the workers turns it off. Oops.

I really enjoyed our conversation at supper last night. We, indeed, have not exhausted all interesting and intelligent topics...and the conversation gave me some more things to chew over for my semester question. Indeed, it might be only a J-term question.

Home for the weekend; I'll see you all on Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home