Four-day Weekends are so much Fun
Since I have only one easy class on M/W/F, I practically get a four day weekend every week. This weekend, however, I do have to get work done - especially my Bioethics paper and my Scratch animation (I've done about 2 feet of 25 so far - do I sound like Mackenzie?).
DDR is lots of fun. Arm Wrestling is lots of fun. Being half-decent is more fun than it is not. Being worse than other people is not fun. Solution: must get better than half-decent and win. Anyway, thanks to all who taught and/or competed with me last night. I'm hopeful about DDR. Not so hopeful about beating Andrew at arm wrestling. But I can always try. Why do girls have to start with fewer fibers per muscle?! It's not fair! :-(
I succeeded in checking out Monty Python Holy Grail. It's VHS, so I'm hoping we can convince enough people to watch it that we can watch it in someone's room (either Mackenzie and Meredith or Matt and Chad). I guess I could always watch it in our lounge if all else fails.
Have a beautiful day, everybody!
P.S. I am now in "I can win anything if I try hard enough" mode, so I'm feeling better about my artistic abilities.
DDR is lots of fun. Arm Wrestling is lots of fun. Being half-decent is more fun than it is not. Being worse than other people is not fun. Solution: must get better than half-decent and win. Anyway, thanks to all who taught and/or competed with me last night. I'm hopeful about DDR. Not so hopeful about beating Andrew at arm wrestling. But I can always try. Why do girls have to start with fewer fibers per muscle?! It's not fair! :-(
I succeeded in checking out Monty Python Holy Grail. It's VHS, so I'm hoping we can convince enough people to watch it that we can watch it in someone's room (either Mackenzie and Meredith or Matt and Chad). I guess I could always watch it in our lounge if all else fails.
Have a beautiful day, everybody!
P.S. I am now in "I can win anything if I try hard enough" mode, so I'm feeling better about my artistic abilities.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home