Morphing cursors
I've been noticing my cursor often, lately. Right now it's in the text box, and it's a hand with a pencil and one of those I-shaped things. On the formatting toolbar, it turns into a hand with the index finger pointing. In general screen areas, it's my selected leaf cursor. On the edge of the program screen, it turns into a hand with fingers grasping. When it's waiting, it becomes either a drumming drum or a running metronome. Sometimes it's a plain white arrow.
Probably my most un-attempting-be-profound post yet.
Probably my most un-attempting-be-profound post yet.


2 Comments:
The "to" left out is just to illustrate the point. It's a clever style trick.
Blogs aren't meant to be profound, except by accident. To try and make them so is like trying to bend a stop sign with your bare hands - makes a nice trick if you can manage it, but more often than not you fail. I like tomfoolery myself.
Post a Comment
<< Home