Hello, everybody!
I don't tend to post quite as much over breaks, but I thought I'd update today.
I'm really thinking of switching to an English major, and so I'm planning to take some of those classes next semester.
We had rain this morning, which turned to hail, which turned to snow. I'd like it to be spring soon.
Oh, I finally watched the Matrix. I can see why they show it in philosophy class. And, I finally know why some people do this sort of backstroke/flying thing every once in a while. And it'd be really cool to fly.
I'm really thinking of switching to an English major, and so I'm planning to take some of those classes next semester.
We had rain this morning, which turned to hail, which turned to snow. I'd like it to be spring soon.
Oh, I finally watched the Matrix. I can see why they show it in philosophy class. And, I finally know why some people do this sort of backstroke/flying thing every once in a while. And it'd be really cool to fly.


3 Comments:
Yeah. That was a good movie.
Thank goodness there weren't any sequels.
Um.... haven't seen the movies. I want to see at leas the first one, and yes, ignore the existence of the rest.
"I know kung-fu." Haha, the Matrix. Hahahaha.
Post a Comment
<< Home