Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Evaluation of first days of classes:

Darwin and Darwinism: Totally cool. I know I love the professor, and we're going to talk about a lot of (a) what Darwin really said - good to know, (b) what's going on in the world today and current theories - crucial for the formation of intelligent opinions, and (c) lots of metaphysical kinds of stuff - lots of fun! (Getting that mischievious grin on my face that denotes my love for pondering the kinds of questions that tie my brain in knots. Brows This glee is largely misunderstood.) I already have a partner and a cool metaphysical kind of book for my book report. Lots of reading, no research papers!

Intro. to Bible: So far, the professor seems good. A messianic Jew. The class is supposed to be really good and really tough. Cool.

Note: both of these classes required the reading of Genesis 1 as homework.

Problems in Philosophy: Talked about quarks. Resume mischievious grin.

Basic Acting Technique: THE big acting course on campus. I'm kind of nervous. But, this'll be good - a really intense course in acting will help me determine my future in this area.

Voice Lessons: Assume will be same as before.Opera

THE 130: Ditto.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home