Word Play - Elefaterionusis
Ka a yerijeita intalopur felugund sil exakeynu thriftayo cum sum politar. Yeritakayenos a semwheatyya il tar. Oskar a je allositos sumunuyenas. Salabracious edarey, melikata frestiyo. Il ikti cartagan fo quaritano ilf yn crah.
This is me playing with sounds, like I said was fun to do at supper.
Maybe I'll come up with a meaning for it. Maybe some of these words will make it into a made-up language.
My favorite word up there is "salabracious" - it feels like a deliciously crunchy and cool, very sweet, leaf of iceberg lettuce, with a touch of excitement.
"cartagan" sounds like a warm sort of cape-sweater thing
"ilf" might mean "so that"
This is me playing with sounds, like I said was fun to do at supper.
Maybe I'll come up with a meaning for it. Maybe some of these words will make it into a made-up language.
My favorite word up there is "salabracious" - it feels like a deliciously crunchy and cool, very sweet, leaf of iceberg lettuce, with a touch of excitement.
"cartagan" sounds like a warm sort of cape-sweater thing
"ilf" might mean "so that"


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home