So Much Shakespeare
I read The Taming of the Shrew over break, and we've been discussing it in class for two days. I've started reading Othello for next week. I watched Much Ado About Nothing with Lucy and Mackenzie last night. And now, I'm reading Hamlet for my final project, and am planning to watch the movie tomorrow.
I'm starting to think in shalt, 't was, and all manner of tricks and goodly speech made use of by the players.
I like Shakespeare a lot better than I did before; I think I'm getting more used to the style. Still, four different plays in as many days is quite a lot.
I'm starting to think in shalt, 't was, and all manner of tricks and goodly speech made use of by the players.
I like Shakespeare a lot better than I did before; I think I'm getting more used to the style. Still, four different plays in as many days is quite a lot.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home