Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Back

I got back around 8:00 last night, and unpacked everything and rearranged my stuff for two hours. Then, I saw two of my friends again! I finally read a bit more of the Silmarillion and went to sleep.

I have discovered that I won't be totally alone at breakfast. The theatre class starts at nine, so I'll have all of them to sit with. I didn't quite want to go at 7:30 with the 8 o'clock class people, but didn't want to wait until lunch to eat anything. So, I'm happy.

What will my new class be like? I'll find out soon.

I had an absolutely wonderful break with my family, visiting relatives and watching LOTR. I also did get to go ice skating.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mackenzie said...

Hope your class went well.... Hey, are we having Bible study tomorrow night?

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home