First day of J-term
So far, I've heard a few stories from the first day of classes:
We'll start with me. I'm taking From Script to Screen. I got to class the first day between five and ten minutes early. I was the only one in the room. Then, the professor showed up. Then, one other girl showed up. That's it. It gets to be one o'clock and the professor calls the registrar's office. Aha - one room number was on the schedule I had checked, and another one was online. We quickly gained the last eighty percent of the class from the other room.
In one class, the professor didn't come until someone went to get him. He was ready to begin classes the day after.
Another class had a complete lack of professor and got out early.
Today, things have gone much more smoothly.
We'll start with me. I'm taking From Script to Screen. I got to class the first day between five and ten minutes early. I was the only one in the room. Then, the professor showed up. Then, one other girl showed up. That's it. It gets to be one o'clock and the professor calls the registrar's office. Aha - one room number was on the schedule I had checked, and another one was online. We quickly gained the last eighty percent of the class from the other room.
In one class, the professor didn't come until someone went to get him. He was ready to begin classes the day after.
Another class had a complete lack of professor and got out early.
Today, things have gone much more smoothly.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home