Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Deck the Halls

This is one of the times that I've felt the most Messiah-ish. Our floor spent several hours this week decorating for the "Deck the Halls" contest last night. We did "Christmas Classics," such as the Nutcracker, a Christmas Carol, Charlie Brown, The Grinch, and Rudolph.

I played Cindy Lou Who, with cute little pigtails and a penguin bathrobe. I asked Santa for a drink and then went out to dance around the big tree in our lounge. After the judges came through, a whole bunch of us went out to see some of the other floors.

Solly basement won, but we still had fun! I'm glad my floor is one of the ones that did a lot for it.

After that, still in my pigtails, Jess found me and we went all up and down Boyer and Kline to find Mackenzie. Jess was dressed up as granny from her floor "Christmas through the eyes of a child." We were leaving in despair when she popped her head out of the room and called to us. Hooray!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mackenzie said...

Yeah, that slippery Mackenzie. Never know where you're going to find her - hiding in a closet, cleaning nursing lounges, possibly even up a tree, or - the rarest place of all - in her room doing homework.

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home