Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Mullet

n, 1. any of various largely gray marine food fishes 2. any of various red or golden mostly tropical marine food fishes

Multiple Choice:

Please select the moral of the story:

1. hairstyles have nothing to do with related words

2. eat mullets

3. don't look in the dictionary for explanations of popular culture from 20 years ago

4. a mullet does not resemble a mohawk, which was the most logical conclusion I could think of from the defenition of the fish, which has a spiny dorsal fin

5. a mullet is actually a haircut in which the front is cut short and the back is left long

6. all of the above

The correct answer is *6*

I thought I'd make an entry different from everyone else's about the mullet. I had a blast this morning doing the 80s look with Jess and Mackenzie, even though my hair's a little too long for it and (strike that - way too long - I'm planning to cut off a foot in time for summer) I lost one of my really big earrings so I couldn't wear them. Mackenzie, at least, looked really cute. Jess looked cool. I don't know how I looked, but I think I could pull off the kilt look a lot better, so I'll do that sometime soon. Back to the mullet, dressing up was worth it to get some good stares (Brice looked at us quite askance) and to see Matt chuckling to himself when he saw us at breakfast. We even walked right past the president of Messiah after chapel. I can't wait to see the picture! My one glorious contribution to the whole escapade was the scrunchies. All of us were wearing my colorful scrunchies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mackenzie said...

It just wouldn't have been the same without you! I'm so glad you joined us! And Lucy was such a good sport! Dude, I love you guys!

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home