To finish the circle
Hi all,
Sorry for the long delay. The new semester started with a bang, or a shoot, rather, as I finished up production on my senior project. I'm still waiting to get the camera that will serve as a transfer deck so I can start editing. Good news: my sound designer is still willing to write me an original score! I might even take this film to festivals if everything keeps going really well.
This semester I am rounding out a few more skill areas with learning to draft and compose. I feel like I now know a little about a lot! Woohoo! 'cause that's the way I like it. Hopefully I will know enough in the right areas to get a job.
I actually made some pretty photograms this morning, so that's good. You really think they would have film majors learn something like, I don't know, COMPOSITION.
I am enjoying hanging out with everyone again for movie nights and homework parties and stuff. Good times.
Sorry for the long delay. The new semester started with a bang, or a shoot, rather, as I finished up production on my senior project. I'm still waiting to get the camera that will serve as a transfer deck so I can start editing. Good news: my sound designer is still willing to write me an original score! I might even take this film to festivals if everything keeps going really well.
This semester I am rounding out a few more skill areas with learning to draft and compose. I feel like I now know a little about a lot! Woohoo! 'cause that's the way I like it. Hopefully I will know enough in the right areas to get a job.
I actually made some pretty photograms this morning, so that's good. You really think they would have film majors learn something like, I don't know, COMPOSITION.
I am enjoying hanging out with everyone again for movie nights and homework parties and stuff. Good times.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home