Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

I Bought Makeup Today

I decided that I should learn how to look like a professional. Only when I want to, of course, but it would be nice to have the option. So I went to a couple of makeup sites last week, decided that goldish-tinged makeup would look best with my skin, and today I went out and bought some.

I am now the proud owner (and wearer, for this afternoon) of gold and purple eye shadow (it looks nice when you don't put much on), and two fairly harmless shades of pink lipstick and blush. And you know what, I'm proud of myself. I can wear makeup!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home