Senior Project
I finally got feedback from one person on my screenplay; he liked the main idea, and suggested a few really helpful things to make the setting more dramatic and the conflict and backstories clearer. I was getting a little worried; a few of the more cursory comments I had received were less than positive.
However, I still have not received the go-ahead from my advisor! At this point, if he doesn't approve it, I think I might just take the Honors class and do the film anyway on the side. I'm really getting excited about it now, and I already have actors and locations lined up, so I don't think I'm going to drop it, even if it isn't approved. But maybe his silence just means that he's just on vacation or something. Anyway, I guess I feel a little bit like Kenzie and her carving: I feel like this project is something that is going to work to make and that I will actually want to see when it's done. That's a really good thing.
However, I still have not received the go-ahead from my advisor! At this point, if he doesn't approve it, I think I might just take the Honors class and do the film anyway on the side. I'm really getting excited about it now, and I already have actors and locations lined up, so I don't think I'm going to drop it, even if it isn't approved. But maybe his silence just means that he's just on vacation or something. Anyway, I guess I feel a little bit like Kenzie and her carving: I feel like this project is something that is going to work to make and that I will actually want to see when it's done. That's a really good thing.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home