I move 15 feet and Quick Draw my Vacuum.
The vacuum we were using this week was labeled "Quick Draw." I kid you not. It was also purple.
Let's see: am I more sick of
1. Gangster Rap (Christian)
2. Country
3. Love Songs
The answer is (2) because it is also 99% (3). In the morning at work, one guy always brings his Christian Gangster Rap CDs. I do appreciate their lyrics, but they get irksome after many hours. In the afternoon, we have about a 30% chance of getting Country for at least an hour. We also have about a 75% chance that the afternoon's selection of music will be love songs in one form or another. I like some of them (especially the swing-style ones), but all afternoon every week is too much. I vote for the action-movie soundtracks whenever possible, but most of the other cleaners insist that music without words is boring. Today we found a happy medium and listened to part of Broadway's Phantom of the Opera, before switching back to pop love songs.
Tomorrow we're going to buy a mini-DV camera, and I'm going to DM for the first time! I'm pretty excited.
Let's see: am I more sick of
1. Gangster Rap (Christian)
2. Country
3. Love Songs
The answer is (2) because it is also 99% (3). In the morning at work, one guy always brings his Christian Gangster Rap CDs. I do appreciate their lyrics, but they get irksome after many hours. In the afternoon, we have about a 30% chance of getting Country for at least an hour. We also have about a 75% chance that the afternoon's selection of music will be love songs in one form or another. I like some of them (especially the swing-style ones), but all afternoon every week is too much. I vote for the action-movie soundtracks whenever possible, but most of the other cleaners insist that music without words is boring. Today we found a happy medium and listened to part of Broadway's Phantom of the Opera, before switching back to pop love songs.
Tomorrow we're going to buy a mini-DV camera, and I'm going to DM for the first time! I'm pretty excited.


2 Comments:
At least your weekend forecast is looking much better than the week's musical mess-ups! = )
Good luck on your first DM!...ing? There ought to be a less clunky verb for that.
Dungeons and Dust Bunnies? I like it.
Good luck!
Post a Comment
<< Home