Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Yesterday's Shoot

Thanks to my resourceful cast, dedicated Production Assistants, and help from random people (such as my roommate Lucy for equipment transportation; and my other roommate Liz, and Andrew, for a morale boost at lunch) the shoot went well. No thanks to one of my crew members getting sick, and my second roll of film getting jammed, the shoot went well.

Making movies is fun. I think I'm pretty much hooked on films with lots of action. People running around and hitting each other makes for enjoyable watching, not to mention that getting to stand on the dolly and film while moving is lots of fun. I like the combination of pre-planning a story arc and blocking some action, combined with quick set-ups and tear-downs and trying to get things right for the limited footage.

Hooray for film!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home