Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Friday, April 21, 2006

"Why can't you be taller and prettier like the other buddies?"

About half the time at service day, me and my buddy talked about tractors. The other half of the time, he was asking why I couldn't be taller and prettier like the other buddies. He, himself, was probably about six feet tall.

So, between the insults and the threats (he shook his fist in my face and asked me if I was scared of him), I had quite an interesting morning. I'm just glad that someone with a thin skin didn't get paired with him.

Oh, and he was legally blind, and only 14, so I didn't take the comments too seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home