I'm back.
I feel like I should update, so I'm going to.
Yep. This is me updating.
I should write my questions for our in-class review tomorrow.
I should write my paper for Oxford, except I might stay in Philly. But the plan is Oxford.
I want to watch swashbuckling movies. We watched a chick flick tonight. Grr. But that's probably not fair 'cause my roommates are very cool and if nothing else it was nice to watch something with them.
So, bye.
Yep. This is me updating.
I should write my questions for our in-class review tomorrow.
I should write my paper for Oxford, except I might stay in Philly. But the plan is Oxford.
I want to watch swashbuckling movies. We watched a chick flick tonight. Grr. But that's probably not fair 'cause my roommates are very cool and if nothing else it was nice to watch something with them.
So, bye.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home