Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Service Day

I thought Service Day came off very well. Despite being one of those things that takes forever to get going, once it did, I thought we buddies really put some sunshine into the athletes' day.

Note to self: It takes more than 35 minutes to get up, out, to breakfast, and down to the athletic fields. Next time you want to be somewhere at 8:00, get up at 7:15.

However, because this is the kind of thing that takes forever to get started, it thankfully didn't matter.

Most amusing part of the day: wrapping my jacket around my athlete's legs like a skirt before her race, since she was wearing shorts and it was cold.

Thankfully I had put a jacket in my backpack, despite my confidence in the previous warm weather, because today was chilly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home