Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Monday, April 18, 2005

A Skipping Sort of Day

Be happy! Some days good things just happen.

#1 I got into all the classes I thought I would, at all the times I wanted
#2 "Debating Design" summaries were not due today
#3 Our Davies report and presentation is all set to go (remember People in the computers?)
#4 My Nickel and Dimed evaluation paper was cancelled!
#5 I had done the other acting paper over the weekend, and was planning to do the N&D one this afternoon (as opposed to the other way around)
#6 The weather was warm
#7 The weather was not humid
#8 I'm wearing my yellow capri pants
#9 We figured out the application part of our Habakkuk project
#10 We were invited to a Roman-style dinner
#11 We sang while we washed the dishes
#12 Swing club is tonight
#13 Mackenzie helped me finally decide on which dress to wear to Spring Fling - the long blue one

Be happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home