Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Writing Again

Come one, come all, everyone who has stopped checking this blog because I abandoned it for a year or so.

I am currently working what the artistic derisively call the "day job," and what everyone else calls retail. Ironically, I'm making less, have worse hours, and less prestige, than when I was in high school. I'm hoping this can be attributed to the economy.

I didn't think I cared about sales. But somehow, when I'm there, I want to win. Maybe I'll be good at navigating Hollywood after all? I thrill to the chase.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

ah, the day job. hope the materialistic frenzy isn't too frenetic.

and yay for you blogging again! I feel so rewarded for my periodic checking... :)

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home