Duct Tape Wars
North Complex won, of course.
I had a big sword.:)
I didn't get hurt at all - a combination of my good armor, my not taking on anyone one-on-one, and people not hitting me 'cause I'm a girl. Bah. I hit them.
I had so much fun. I'm definitely doing it again senior year. I mean, I got a huge sword, spiked bracers, full armor, a funny-looking helmet that's really strong, marching, bugle and recorder music, friends in my flank, a crowd watching, yelling, charging...good times.
New Film Festival: 7:00 or 7:15 in Parmer on Saturday, for all the 16mm films.
I had a big sword.:)
I didn't get hurt at all - a combination of my good armor, my not taking on anyone one-on-one, and people not hitting me 'cause I'm a girl. Bah. I hit them.
I had so much fun. I'm definitely doing it again senior year. I mean, I got a huge sword, spiked bracers, full armor, a funny-looking helmet that's really strong, marching, bugle and recorder music, friends in my flank, a crowd watching, yelling, charging...good times.
New Film Festival: 7:00 or 7:15 in Parmer on Saturday, for all the 16mm films.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home