Eh.
So, I was not impressed with my film. Everyone else's, yes. Mine, not so much, which is kind of sad and discouraging. I mean, I should get a decent grade, because the grades are on the technical competence of the shots, and at least mine were reasonably exposed and in focus.
Eh. Maybe I'll go back and painstakingly match the BBC stock "2 men and 2 women running on pavement" to the actual footfalls. Maybe if I hadn't lost the footage which had the close-up of the bag, and the outside transition from walking away from Lottie to running into Jordan, it would have made more sense.
Eh.
Eh. Maybe I'll go back and painstakingly match the BBC stock "2 men and 2 women running on pavement" to the actual footfalls. Maybe if I hadn't lost the footage which had the close-up of the bag, and the outside transition from walking away from Lottie to running into Jordan, it would have made more sense.
Eh.


2 Comments:
I thought the film made sense--and had a better flow than some of the other films at either festival. But yeah. the footfalls were kinda distracting.
My suggestion: find some music that will match the mood of everything--if you don't like freeplaymusic.com, then find some cool public domain classical music.
Don't lose heart. Film is hard--especially when you can't use dialogue. I shudder to think what will come out of me next semester with my 16mm class in Philly.
Thanks. I am planning to find some music.
Post a Comment
<< Home