Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I'm glad we have a guest room

Well, I've been intermittently hanging out with my family, not doing anything in particular, and unpacking. My stuff is all over the guest room, and I'm trying to not only put it away, but organize it all. My mom and I got through all my school papers, and my blankets are washed, so I now I have electronics, decorations, etc. to deal with.

It's nice having a piano in easy reach (as opposed to walking all the way down to the Art Building). It's also nice not having semi-mass-produced-tasting food.

I hope everyone is having happy reunions and safe traveling.

I started reading The Faerie Queene. I got to the part where the Redcross Knight wounds Sans-joy in a joust. So far, so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home