Roly Poly
I found a roly poly today! For those of you who don't know what that is, it's a kind of little beetle-ey thing. Mackenzie described it as a miniature armadillo. They roll up like armadillos, too. They have little interlocking plates on their backs. They have lots of legs, and cute little antennae. The one I found was light gray. I picked it up, and let it run a treadmill on my hands (you know - it walks on one as you move the other in front of it, and as soon as it steps onto that one, you put the first one in front of it again) as I walked back to my dorm, where I deposited it outside.
My brother and sister and I used to play with roly polys (or sow bugs) a lot in California. We would catch them, and watch them curl up, and let them crawl around.
Roly polys make me happy.
My brother and sister and I used to play with roly polys (or sow bugs) a lot in California. We would catch them, and watch them curl up, and let them crawl around.
Roly polys make me happy.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home