Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

So, I felt like changing the colors on my blog...

What do you think? I like the new name and description - I've had more time to ponder exactly what I want to say in it. It actually says exactly what the old one said, just in a clearer and more interesting way. Yes, Stormness Head is the name of the "mountaintop" that I was referring to in my old title. And I've made the pawprint reference more clear, for those of you who don't automatically think of Shasta's evidence of Aslan and refreshing drink from the water. That is always a picture of God that I particularly remember and treasure.

I'm not so sure about the new template. I really like it for its elegance, but I don't know if it's playful (do I dare say SPUNKY?) enough for me. Thoughts? Please feel free to comment, but not unkindly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

I like it! It isn't so spunky anymore, but it is nice, elegant, cool, etc.

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home