Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Pixie

We thought that it would be fun in our literary group if everyone had their own special role. Now, I know that I'm the villain when contemplating only Andrew's superheriority (like the new word?), but I thought I wanted to be something not so definitely evil for my official position. I wanted to be something small, that likes to fight, and is vaguely humanoid. The next suggestion I got (from said Andrew ... hmm ... ) was to be the group gremlin. But, yes, gremlins are evil too. So, I would like to nominate myself for pixie.

Gremlin - small, fighter, evil

Hobbit - small, good, not a known fighter

Pixies - small, fighter, ability to be good; plus they can fly. Which I like. AND SPUNKY

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Crazy spunky pixie.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home